- Supporting Comfort Care Services, CCS HomeCare Services & Vision HomeCare Services in the monitoring, reporting and compliance of its day to day operations.
- Answer calls and respond to emails from your customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle inquiries from the operations both over the phone and by email and ensure every task is followed up until and complete and all associated reports are updated to reflect all occurrences.
- Research required information using available resources and follow up to ensure all practices in accordance with the CCS SOP are followed and report any non-compliance immediately.
- Monitoring the operation and ensure that scheduled and unscheduled work are completed on time and contact the relevant staff to follow up on any non-compliance, supporting where possible for the quick resolution of any outstanding matters.
- Handling and resolving Staff complaints regarding property and SU’s.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues from the properties and reporting to the high-level management.
- Ensuring that all staff in the operation are provided the correct equipment to complete their work and that it is working and report any defects or missing items to the appropriate department for replacement or repair and to follow up until resolution.
- Ensuring on each shift you complete a comprehensive handover from the outgoing shift. This will include ensuring that you have reviewed all entries in the Communication book, checked the presence and physical state of company computers, telephone equipment, and the status of all tasks in the eOPS system.
- The comprehensive understanding of the Standard Operating Procedures of CCS and its group companies and how compliance of this SOP is measured and reported in the eOPS system.
- Ensure you are compliant with your required training and you highlight to your team leader any areas that you feel you need to be developed in order to fulfil your role.
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of each Service User and reporting to Operations Senior Management any concerns or incidents immediately.
- Promote the Vision and Mission of CCS and its group companies and embody the Values and Culture Statements as an example to your team and ensure they also demonstrate these values and culture statements in their interactions with staff and service users in the operation.
- Enhancing current operations through continuous improvement
- Ensuring that you maintain your workplace to a high standard and report any defects that will hinder the OSC Operation immediately to the team leader.
Muhammad Hamza (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Operations Support Center (OSC) Agent in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require providing, email, telephone, inbound, outbound, compliance, reporting, execution, care, vision, monitoring, operations, calls, professional, phone, research, time, staff, resolution, handling, complaints, property, management, equipment, repair, communication, physical, system, standard operating procedures, group, training, team leader, order, service, user, senior management, culture, current, continuous improvement mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 35k to 55k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.