The Office Boy will be responsible for keep mentioned the field office. He will facilitate the staff in the office and will serve the visitors to the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of office equipment,furniture & Kitchen and clean/ dusting of all surfaces of desks, chairs and tables .
- Making and serving tea and coffee to guests and managers.
- Purchase and serves lunch, tea, water and other snacks to staff and faculty members as per their requirements.
- Assists in menial office tasks required by the office staff; like photocopying documents, delivering files and documents to other staff members, dispatching documents, etc.
- Inspects and turns on Air Conditioning and Multimedia, and prepare it for use in the Meeting.
- Arranges the seats, organises and prepares the rooms in a specific period of time along with coworkers.
- Filing documents as per requirement.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels.
- Helping the staff in performing their duties
- Knowledge of office and management techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service methods and concepts.
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
- Should be sincere and trustworthy
- Able to manage loading/unloading.
Zultec Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of OfficeBoy / Helper in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have matriculation qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require office, field, staff, kitchen, tables, coffee, purchase, water, snacks, documents, time, filing, management, customer, service, methods, personal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 12k to 15k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Zultec Group
Since its inception in 1984, Zultec Group has grown to become a multinational conglomerate enterprise operating out of 23 business destinations throughout Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, United Kingdom and Canada. With over a quarter of a century’s experience under our belt and a growing family of over 400 dedicated professionals, we have pushed forward to become one of the leading companies offering comprehensive industrial and retail trade solutions.