- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers.
Qualification and Skills:
- Co-ordinates with customers and shipping lines for any queries related to shipment.
- Follow up with the customer on documents on daily basis.
- Arranging all the documentation and certification for all import and export shipments
- Coordinating with corporate office for any import and export shipments.
- Follow up with the carrier on documents.
- Managing clearing and forwarding of all imports & exports for the company.
- Preparing and checking the documentation for all kind of clearing (FCL LCL AIR).
- Processing the bookings of the shipment.
- Replying to all your tickets assigned to you.
- Ensuring that the shipping instructions are submitted before the vessel cut-off date.
- Tracking containers and check schedules of the vessels sailing date and coordinating with different departments.
- Meet the needs of both customer and shipping lines and complete the tasks as per given cut off times.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Work independently and assist the team in realising goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Solving the queries and issues of the customers and providing necessary information to the customers related to the shipments and any other work as per the company requirement
Females are encouraged to apply and will be preferred.Must be able to work on Sundays and on Pakistan's public holidays.
- Bachelors / Masters preferably in Supply Chain Management (any other bachelors' degree will also considered)
- Experience: At least year in any industry and fresher are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry will have added advantage.
- Must possess excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal (English)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and possess good computer skills.
- Good with email drafting.
- An excellent team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Possess good Time Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Jr Compliance Officer in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba (supply chain), mba (supply chain) qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require shipping, shipment, customer, documents, basis, documentation, import, export, corporate, office, clearing, forwarding, checking, processing, tracking, check, vessels, sailing, standards, providing, supply chain management, industry, fresher, logistics, freight forwarding, communication skills, verbal, ms office, excel powerpoint, computer skills, email, drafting, team player, pressure, time management, public, holidays mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.