- Efficiently and effectively communicate with the operations and development teams.
- He/she must bring them together through integration in order to create products more efficiently.
- Must be excellent for bringing the new ideas for products and services.
- Must identify the designing flaws until the resulting product is satisfactory.
- Must make sure that the team is performing well.
- Must lead out the team and make goals for them.
- Update the status on the product development.
- Project Management Education & Experience.
- SDLC & STLC Familiarity & Experience.
- Project Management software & app experience.
- Project tracking Monitoring & evaluation methodology.
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Muhammad Hamza (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Project Administrator in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require it projects, organization, order, handling, time, operations, development, integration, ideas, product, make, lead, product development, primary, project management, education, sdlc, stlc, software, project tracking, monitoring, evaluation, agile, scrum, kanban mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.