Golpik is urgently looking for a dynamic IT Business Analyst.
The candidate will review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
May require a bachelor's degree in a computer science area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with recent software development trends.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements, formats and transform them into simple technologically implementable solution.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and provide simplified solutions
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, monitor the development will be as per the prepared plan.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Communicate key insights and findings to the development team.
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Maintain and add changes to Scope of work, keep the scope of work, change request documents updated.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
Golpik Inc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IT Business Analyst in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs(cs) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require dynamic, business, scope, computer, science, area, field, software, development, workflow, charts, system, writing, current, solutions, procedures, team, senior, management, analytics, support, implementation, application, analysis, requirements, change, documents, impact, operations, analytical mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 65k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Golpik Inc
We provide customized IT solutions for your business. We specialize in establishing solutions in all frameworks and languages, that will lead to the desired outcome for your business which is your need but our priority.