As a iOS Developer your responsibilities will include the following:
• Analyzing business requirements, providing development estimates and feedbacks
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Working with other team members, Software Development and SQA teams to design and implement quality software solutions
Tryngo Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of IOS Developer Intern in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require ios, software developement mandatory skills. This is a Internship morning shift job.
About Tryngo Technologies
From mobile apps to desktop applications, we provide all types of software development services.