Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for Customer Support Analyst with extensive experience in software support. The ideal candidate will assist our U.S. based client’s with their queries/concerns and provide an accurate resolution to customers as per the defined processes via call and email. The candidate should know our products inside and out so that He/she can answer questions. The ideal candidate should have experience in dealing with international customers with resolving different customers’ queries. He/she will be required to provide client support via chat, calls and emails and address client queries timely with % satisfaction level. The ideal candidate should deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and in accordance of the core values of our customers. He/she should have good understanding about software support specially Fintech and banking product. He/she should convey interest in each customer through their words with attention, courtesy, caring & friendly image. He/she should escalate unresolved queries to respective company officials for accurate redressal.
- Minimum years working experience in international customer support & solution within Software Sales Department (BPO industry experience is plus).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and provide best solution in a timely manner.
- Previous experience is supporting customers for a Fintech products in US market is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Software Degree is Plus)
- Expertise in staying up to date with latest updates on system information, process changes and future updates in product.
- Experience in following standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the resolution
- Experience in keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Adaptive to technology and new software/tools; excellent grip on Microsoft Excel
- Ability to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Command in formulating and communicating new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operations.
- Ability to do multitasking, stay organized and work well under pressure.
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to work independently; client care and teamwork attitude
- Candidates with the US or neutral English accent will be preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of International Customer Support Analyst - Software Support in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require customer support, analyst, software support, resolution, email, dealing, international, client support, chat, calls, client, level, customer experience, performance, core, banking, product, customer, image, software sales, industry, verbal communication, professional, market, marketing, field, software, system, process, procedures, providing, transactions, complaints, technology, microsoft, excel, customer satisfaction, ideas, profitability, operations, pressure, care, accent, servicing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time night shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.