We are looking for Import officer who has good exposure & proven experience in shipping & logistics industry.
- Manifestation of vessels and locking with appropriate compliance.
- Facilitating customers effectively in issuance of B/L and related queries.
- Filing Manifestation in shipping lines.
- Determine method of shipment and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Filing IGM (Import Goods Manifest) in Custom.
- Endorsement of BL for customers.
- Analyze shipping information to make routing decisions.
- B.Com/ M.Com or any other equivalent degree will also be considered.
- Minimum month to year experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal (English)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and possess good computer skills.
- Good with email drafting.
- Possess good Time Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Import Officer in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com & m.com qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require bcom, import officer, shipping, logistics, industry, vessels, compliance, filing, shipment, documents, import, make, routing, mcom, communication skills, verbal, ms office, excel powerpoint, computer skills, email, drafting, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.