What we're looking for;
We are seeking an Illustrator Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and possess strong attention to detail, bold aesthetic, and well-developed conceptual skills.
Develop designs from concept to production-ready assets.
Work with project managers to meet deadlines in a highly collaborative environment.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Create amazing artwork with digital painting.
Create original and out-of-the-box illustrations for various concepts, themes, and subjects such as icons, badges, backgrounds, objects, characters, textures, and patterns.
Communicating with customers in written English in real-time.
Be proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Requirements and Expectations:
· Have Digital Illustration experience with a minimum of yrs.
· Own a reliable computer with Adobe CC AI, and PSD.
Stay up-to-date with new techniques and software.
· Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
· Share a strong passion for creating vector illustrations and a deep understanding of the process.
· Manage in-house product designers.
· Strong command of visual and communication design principles.
· Have demonstrable illustration skills with a strong portfolio showing a wide range of art styles based on visual, cultural, and popular trends.
· Can apply traditional artwork to digital media to create final vector illustrations.
· Have excellent drawing skills (both by hand and with a digital pen).
· Have excellent communication and client handling skills. (Customer Support experience is a plus!)
· Communicate effectively with their assigned Team Coordinator.
· Efficiently and pragmatically execute graphic design requests
· Understanding of digital, print, and apparel graphics.
· Flexible to work between different shifts.
· Good communication skills.
· Education - Any.
Mandatory: Applicants must send their updated design portfolio for further rounds of interview and must take up a design test if shortlisted.