This position provides full-time EHS support to the project and operations team and ensures that all activities are being carried out as per the guidelines. The position is responsible to support the development and coordination of training programs. Primary Responsibilities;
• Practice safe work techniques are re-enforcing the safety policies and guidelines, procedures, and set out by the company.
• Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee/supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
• Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses, evaluating the risk in such loss exposure, developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss, and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness.
• Maintain and update as needed SOPs for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in a day to day training.
• Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working.
• Perform and contribute the site training plans by conducting employee orientation; emergency response training; and coordination of modular and training programs of the operation
• Ensure inspections by regulatory agencies are coordinated and deficiencies are minimized and corrected.
• Coordinate with EHS manager on deficiencies and monthly safety inspection.
• Maintain all logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements.
• Assist with maintaining the site preparedness and emergency plan and procedures.
Responsible for coordinating regulatory programs and its application and helps support the compliance process.
• Accountable for researching and writing permit applications and work with the environmental groups and be complaint and completing permit reporting requirements.
• Review accident and incident which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting, and managing the corrective actions.
• Maintain filling system regarding worker training and safety.
• Manage team-based risk assessment and the process and regularly conduct a training needs analysis.
• Lead the emergency response team and comply with all company policies and procedures.
Bachelor Degree Required – Preference will be given to Telecom
Must driving license
Job Type: Full-time Salary: , to, , /month
Job Location: Across Pakistan.