We offer control room (Help Desk) services to one of the companies in the United Kingdom. The company is working in the Security industry since and covers on average locations with security services (mainly security guards).To perform all helpdesk duties and operations in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner; ensuring that all company policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure Guard rotas are loaded weekly and make appropriate decisions regarding shifts.
- Carry out daily activities of the control room as governed and directed by the Helpdesk Manager.
- Maintain and update continuously Duty Filters, Sub Contract reports, filing, emergency cover and any other reasonable task as directed by the Helpdesk Manager.
- Maintain liaison calls between clients, Customer Relationship Managers and all employees in a conscientious and courteous manner.
- Report all necessary incidents and occurrences to the Helpdesk Manger and Customer Relationship Manager in a timely manner so that appropriate management action can be taken.
- Generate daily reports and distribute as directed by the Helpdesk Manager.
- Produce appropriate customer service reports as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Provide front desk out of hour’s service as appropriate.
- Assist the Helpdesk Manager in the completion of approved project work as directed.
- Maintain regular and consistent professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant Health and Safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Any other duties within the business reasonably and appropriately delegated by the Helpdesk Manager.
- Complete adequate handover to line management prior to you taking approved holiday.
- Administrative experience within a business environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written at all levels
- The high degree of computer literacy
- Highly motivated and determined
- Demonstrate the ability to understand business processes and their purpose
- Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Rs , . - Rs , . per month
Essentia Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Help desk scheluder in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Bahawalpur - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require inter, control room, desk, security, industry, security services, helpdesk, operations, policies, procedures, guard, make, activities, helpdesk manager, filters, filing, emergency, liaison, calls, customer relationship, customer relationship manager, management, customer service, front desk, service, project, professional, attendance, personal, health, safety, development, performance, business, line, environment, communication skills, computer, team player mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 35k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Essentia Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
Essentia helps its esteem clients by number of solutions which are customized by client’s needs and requirements. We have string of projects for successfully designed and developed software as well as customized application development. For software development, look no further than the Essentia Technologies. In addition to our licensed software products, we offer custom software, multimedia and application development for. We specialize in recruiting executives, management, and senior contributors in a wide range of industries, primarily focusing on technical search.