Location; E / , Islamabad
Creative Educational Services is hiring for a passionate Graphic Designer who can;
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Prepares banners and all designs for Schools and other clients
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Relevant degree
- Best at using Photoshop, Corel Draw and Adobe illustrator
- Strong graphic design skills
- Attention to detail
Creative Educational Services is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Graphic Designer in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require designer, benefits, research, flexible, office, company, analytical skills, creative, hiring, graphic designer, materials, layout, concepts, operating, typesetting, printing, equipment, final, marking, preventive maintenance, requirements, troubleshooting, calling, printers, technical, design, professional, team, photoshop, corel draw, adobe, creativity mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 45k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Creative Educational Services
Creative Educational Services (CES) caters to this urgency in the most efficient, and economical manner possible. We epitomize excellence and research-based curricula to improve education systems in Pakistan, so that every person can contribute towards national development and stability. CES provides a centralized education system, with services like: Developing curriculum’s, scheme of studies, daily lesson plans, admission tests, worksheets, activity planner, summer pack, academic manuals, weekly quizzes, monthly tests and term papers. Providing IT and administrative services, including hiring/firing policies and account handling guidelines. Devising business management processes – ERP and app services; and curating cluster training sessions.