Contribute to all aspects of application development including functional & technical specifications, design, development & production support. Ensure high quality of deliverables while complying with development best practices.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer who has a strong interest in the financial markets and modern UX design.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Demonstrating an ability to analyze complex technical problems, you will be required to make sound technical decisions in a proactive & self-directed manner. With responsibility across all phases of the technology lifecycle.
• Responsible for high-quality code which will be shaping company growth & client experience
• Test, evaluate & recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions
• Work closely with Edgewater’s proprietary core trading engine to deliver scalable & highperformance solutions
• Communicate & collaborate with our global research & trading teams to design & deliver innovative & high-quality solutions
• Provide day-to-day support for the applications
• Develop & design white label trading solutions that meet our client’s needs
Skills & Experience
• Exceptional engineering experience with any additional skills around a broad range of web technologies as a plus
• Must have + years’ experience of design principles & how to achieve them. Preferred knowledge of modern languages of CSS /SASS & HTML
• Previous experience in FinTech is preferred
• Must have + years’ experience with relational SQL databases & best practices
• Exposure to NGINX and load-balancing software
• Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
• Proficient in Git for code versioning
• Solid understanding of TCP standards & network protocols
• Experience with real-time systems
• Must have + years professional experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer
A competitive performance-based compensation & benefits package will be available to the successful candidate.