Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd looking to hire a talent Financial Loan Analyst / Processor who assists a financial institution in processing, approving, closing and funding of real estate loan transactions. Some job duties include checking an applicant’s creditworthiness, verifying supporting documents and ensuring that the applicant’s information is accurate.
Candidate Must Have:
- Four years Bachelor's degree in Business or Science in any discipline is required from an accredited University.
- Candidates must be extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in the English language
- Strong analytical and English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to work independently
- Client care and teamwork attitude.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Candidates must have solid math and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with the US or neutral English accent will be preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients or local Banking experience
- Primary Duties:
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and proper completion
- Upload reviewed packages and follow up on outstanding documentation with title companies and investors
- Prepare Promissory Notes for safekeeping; package closed loan files and prepare for shipping in accordance with investor instructions and procedures
- Reviewing investor websites to determine if further documentation required or if further follow up required
- Prepare and submit check requests to accounting.
- Monitor purchase of loans and mail insurance sold letters.
- Obtain and submit conditions to investors upon request in accordance with investor instructions and procedures.
- Monitor submission of documents to investors; monitor due dates and adhere to deadlines.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Financial Loan Analyst / Processor in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require talent, processor, closing, funding, estate, checking, documents, business, science, verbal, communication, english, analytical, client, care, computer, word, processing, solid, accent, servicing, local, banking, primary, review, documentation, notes, shipping, procedures, check, purchase, loans, mail, insurance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time night shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.