- Candidates with international and telecom Industry experience would be preferred.
- Candidates should have expertise in handling multiple projects and large scale business units.
- Lead the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to be implemented.
- To liaise with various departments and projects, discussing company short term and long term plans and agreeing on future actions to be taken.
- To ensure accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow to make the best decisions for the profitability of the business.
- To lead with a proper system of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and recordkeeping for all transactions to ensure all financial transactions are recorded and processed accurately and timely.
- To manage the company’s budget by controlling cost, strategically analyzing the income, cash flows, cost, and expenditures.
- To liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- To develop and manage effective financial systems/models and to implement innovative and new cost-reduction practices to maximize company profit.
- Timely reporting to the management of company profit and loss, risk analysis, etc.
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
Xad Tech (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Manager in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Bahria Town, Phase # 8, Rawalpindi. - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have ca inter, acca. qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require region, rating, finance manager, part, complex, data, analytical, financial reporting, data mining, tools, access, excel, word, financial operations, invoicing, data analysis, research, modeling, senior, project, analysis, validation, financial accounting, compliance, policies, regulatory, lead, finance, support, business operations, international, telecom, industry, handling, large, business, operations, design, framework, management, balance sheet, variance, projections, cash flow, make, profitability, system, accounting, payroll, transactions, controlling, cost, cash, monitoring, innovative, profit, reporting, loss, risk analysis mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.