Institute of facilities and surveying independent professional body and educational awarding establishment and it is starting its operations in South Asia and we are seeking intellectual with unique ideas and professional approachable skills. We are soon going to run campaigns, events, and workshops in many cities in South Asian countries. We are looking applicants from Pakistan and India.
1. Working with our Marketing Teams to develop, produce and deliver all events projects from proposal right up to delivery.
2. Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and were possible exceed customer and commercial expectations.
3. Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
4. Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships key to the success of the event
Managing supplier relationships
5. Internal and external event organization
6. Administrative responsibilities for booking and organizing tickets and arranging dates etc for our corporate assets including sponsorship arrangements with major concert and sporting venues
7. Ensuring all tickets are processed and sent to clients and attendees
8. Tracking of costs and revenue associated with selling tickets and generating revenue from corporate assets
9. Building relationships with partner organizations, other event executives etc to maximize the success of all events
10. Using Social Media to promote, engage and communicate with contacts and attendees
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in event organization and management
2. Outstanding networking skills
3. Expert user of social media forums
4. Good with budgets and a great eye for detail
5. Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
6. Great multi-task organizational skills
7. Innovative and creative – a real “fixer”, solution finder attitude
Peshawar, Islamabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Hyderabad, Karachi 2X, Quetta, AJK.
New Dehli, Bombay, Haryana, Amritsar, Bangalore
Salary: 25000 to 50000 per month
If you are happy then apply with your most updated CV on this email address email@example.com and this Job requires frequent travel. However, it is a requirement that you must have access to laptop and internet connection for this Job. Part of the Job is approach government and none government organizations including corporate donors and also government funding which requires meeting with officials time to time and for more details please follow this link http://ni-fs.org/job/events-organiser/
AdRe Northwick is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Event Operation Coordinator in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore, Gujranwala, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have marketing related qualification and member of professional body. qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require facilities, operations, asia, ideas, marketing, events, customer, commercial, project, client, supplier, internal, organization, organizing, corporate, sponsorship, major, tracking, revenue, selling, building, media, management, networking, innovative, creative, bangalore, email, access, laptop, internet, part, funding, time mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 25k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AdRe Northwick
Institute of buildings and Surveyors is the only body which is taken a step to promote professional qualifications, which is recognized in all over the world. It is our aim to build foundations and work alongside governments to introduce new areas, professions, and practices to build infrastructure for towns, cities, and nations. It is long and hard work of nearly decade to establish this body which will be independent and acknowledge no influence