We are looking for .Net/DNN developers to build, troubleshoot and maintain DNN based implementations/customizations in highly secure environments. You will be building and updating modules from scratch, customize/enhance & support existing modules.
In this role, you should be able to develop the systems and modules with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal and external teams to design, develop and maintain DNN implementation.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal and/or external teams to produce software architecture, design and code
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test, fixing and deploy applications in staging and production environments
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on DNN applications and provide technical support
• System security and scalability knowledge.
• years of proven experience as a .NET Developer
• + years of hands-on experience with Dot Net Nuke (DNN) - preferably versions and above.
• Experience in developing web applications (ASP.NET / C# / AJAX / SOAP/ HTML /CSS )
• Experience with the ASP.NET framework, Model-View-Controller (MVC), FREBs, IIS, LogParser, Log net etc.
• Experience in relational database design, including stored procedure development, especially SQL Server
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to quickly gather and digest technical knowledge then effectively implement gathered knowledge.
• A self-starter that works well with our development team
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field