The Advantech is looking for a "Digital Marketing Intern" for its marketing department. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in challenging business environment.
Note: This is a paid internship (Stipend Range: K to K) leading to a permanent job.
Location: Lahore (Johar Town)
The applicant must:
- Be familiar with the roots of several social media networking platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and blogging websites.
- Possess the active mind to observe all the latest trends in social media marketing and strategies.
- Be an expert in market research.
- Have a Learning attitude.
- Create content for .social media posts and blogs.
- Have basic graphic designing skills (will be a plus).
- Know how to build and nurture online audiences.
- Optimize social media platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments.
- Have an interest in marketing along with excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to detail.
BBA, MBA, Social Media Marketing certification/diploma with months experience.
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Digital Marketing Intern in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba or mba qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require marketing, tools, business, internship, media, networking, blogging, market, learning, content, basic, build, online, industry, communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 150k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.