Cooperative Computing is seeking to fill a DevOps Manager – LEAD position. The candidate will support our clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technology landscape. This includes: working with our Solution Architects when interviewing clients to understand application and infrastructure current state; working with our Solution Architects leading client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud migration action plans; and working with the larger project teams to migrate legacy applications to their cloud platform.
The DevOps Manager must have expertise with Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
As DevOps Manager, you will design and develop an automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflow, and determine the best solutions for a successful project, and share knowledge of IaaS, API Gateway, Automation, and Big Data. As a part of our vision and innovation, the Cloud Services team will help our organization adopt Cloud-native solutions. This key role will work with business stakeholders and senior leaders to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company's overall strategic direction. To be successful in this role the candidate must have deep knowledge of cloud technologies and align technology solutions to specific business objectives.
• Design and develop an automation to support CI/CD continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflow, and determine the best solutions for a successful project
• Work with business stakeholders and senior architects to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company's overall strategic direction
• Assist Cloud Architects to provide operations and migration services that enable VA to tailor the availability and delivery of cloud computing services based on business and technical requirements
• Utilize automation tool such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation
• Assist with upgrading, installing, and configure monitoring solution for AWS for Windows and Linux servers
• Assisting with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage
• Develop unit tests, configure tools, write build scripts for the VA Enterprise Cloud (Azure and AWS)
• Development, monitoring and implementation of SLAs
• A minimum of years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required ( years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education).
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
• A minimum of years of relevant DevOps experience in AWS and/or Azure
• Experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
• Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud architecture
• Must have travel documents and willing to travel on client requests.
Candidates that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
• Experience working in a CMMI-DEV or CMMI-SVC environment at Maturity Level or above
• One or more Microsoft or Amazon cloud certifications
• ITIL certification or experience with ITIL
• Active clearance for Public Trust (High-Risk) Position
• Experience with agile and DevOps model
• Experience with at least one configuration technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation, AWS CLI, Azure PowerShe
Tehmas Khalid (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of DevOps Manager – LEAD position in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require devops, support, cloud, operations, technology, interviewing, application, infrastructure, current, client, data, migration, project, service, microsoft, azure, design, automation, integration, solutions, part, vision, team, organization, business, senior, direction, availability, technical, requirements, monitoring, windows, linux, reporting, planning, unit, build, implementation, slas, computer, electronics, engineering, operating, environment, writing, architecture, travel, documents, level, itil, public, trust, agile, configuration, tools mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 10k to 150k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.