- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, email and chat timely.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer’s complaints.
- Processing all orders from third party market places.
- Keeping record of all orders.
Experience: Candidate must have to years of working experience of customer services.
Qualification: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Location: Lahore Only.
Gender: Females Only
ANFAA Health and Beauty is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Services Representative in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have high school diploma or general education degree (ged) qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require hiring, customer, part, telephone, email, chat, professional, complaints, processing, third party, market, school, diploma, general, education, high school diploma or general education degree (g mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About ANFAA Health and Beauty
We are dealing in manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of Consumer Products.