Content Strategist is required to join a growing e-commerce organization in Pakistan.
This role will be primarily responsible for delivering content that can offer a world-class experience for our customers and community globally regarding our online business. The content creation will be required for our website, blogs, articles, etc. that offer relevant and personalized information with respect to our business and enhance our google rankings by the usage of relevant keywords.
This position requires a flexible, dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience in digital content creation, tools and platforms, and understanding/delivering engaging content against platform and business objectives. The Content Strategist should have deep knowledge of digital content strategies, industry-leading tools & platforms and strong opinions of how to create best-in-class content experiences that drive greater customer engagement.
• Understand business goals and user needs to identify how content can help achieve them
• Generate and implement innovative content strategies
• Plan and manage the creation, delivery, and governance of effective and relevant digital content products with a strong focus on customer needs and usability
• Contributes and manages medium to complex content projects
• Work closely with SEO Specialist to create actionable plans to enhance the brand’s visibility
• Content industry expertise and knowledge; 3-5+ years driving the creation of world-class content.
• Experience with creation tools, content discovery & personalization, taxonomies, analytics, and measurement tools.
• Ability to create and drive digital content innovation and deliver engaging content across platforms and channels
• Hands-on experience interpreting content performance data and creating content and strategies based upon web metrics, SEO and web usability
• Solid understanding of digital owned and storytelling strategies, emerging tools, best practices, trends and behaviors in digital content
• Ability to adapt end-user/information to relevant content experiences and strategy
tejar.pk is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Content Strategist Required in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba/mba qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require content, strategist, e-commerce, organization, online, business, google, usage, digital, tools, platforms, opinions, customer, innovative, governance, focus, usability, complex, industry, driving, measurement, innovation, performance, data, strategy, part mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Tejar.pk is an e-commerce company that has been operating in Pakistan since 2015. Our aim is to offer impeccable services to our customers by providing them genuine international brands that are not easily accessible in the local market. We are continuously working towards the betterment of our company and offer explicit prices that are reasonable for our customers. Our stance is to offer a transparent medium to our customers that they are able to trust and get services that are effective and efficient. What makes us different from other e-commerce businesses is that we work on the basis of customer satisfaction. We engage in no unethical attributes and employ people that prioritize customer apprehensions.