• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including ; month and end of year process, accounts payable / receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, utilities, treasury and budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue, expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity and debt activity. As well as monthly closing team in terms of reliability and quality.
• Oversee the Accounting process for the legal entities under remit
• Monitor accounts and financial records to ensure legal compliance.
• Oversee operations of the account department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute, and regulatory requirements in all matters.
• Support and lead treasurer team to maintain Forecast Cash Flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
• Finance support to business plans, general strategy, management assistance (M&A) activity, new products, and other ad hoc projects.
• Ensures effective efficiency of operational, business & administration processes and financial management.
• Ensure the businesses operate in compliance with internal and external laws and regulations
• Oversee preparation of Financial and Accounts Reports for all legal entities and liaison with External Auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
• Provide periodic financial/accounting reports where appropriate management information is produced and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements and develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Arrange for equity and debt financing.
• Advice in determining the company's proper capital structure.
• Ensuring that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation.
• Develop and implement approved internal auditing process on all project and non-project expanse
• Improve and diversify company relationships with the local banks and obtain the best finance rate possible.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Oversee any changes required to Accounting Policies and Processes from changes in relevant Accounting Standards - support from dedicated Accounting Policy team.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee the implementation of the automated process through the existing ERP system.
• Develop and ensure on-going training development program of his team to improve their skills
• Develop and implement a success plan in coordination with HR to localize the current positions in the finance department with Saudi national.
• Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
• Investigates means to improve company profitability.
• Review company invoicing processes and develop, implement, and manage an effective collection system.
• Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
• Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
• Negotiate and manage agreements and financial documents with the banks.
• Negotiate with the banks to reduce the currant finance cost to support the company running and future projects.
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce periodic financial reports.
• Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methodology, policies, and principles.
• Coordinate and conduct periodic audits.
• Assign direct and indirect expenses to each project independently and ensure compliance and accuracy of the allocated expense to all the projects.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Minimum years of experience preferably in contracting/service industry sectors such as, Construction, Telecommunication & IT, Industrial Security, Import & Export, Audit firm (Big will be preferred).
• Work experience as Chief Accountant or Accounting Manager or Financial Manager With previous possible roles in financial such as financial analyst.
• Proficient experience with ERP system and Microsoft office applications.
• knowledge & experience of KSA VAT & Zakat law and regulations.
• Proven experience in KSA VAT preparation and submission.
• Good knowledge & experience with international Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including experience with accounting software’s and solid understanding of financial statistic.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
• Advanced MS excel skills including pivot
• Correspond with various departments on subjects related to budget and pricing.
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Prepare annual budget forecasts
• Processing VAT payments and returns
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing approved budgets
• Provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position to the management
• Reconciling bank statements
• Issue financial statements in time
• Manage balance sheet and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
. Negotiate and establish better finance agreements with the local banks that will reduce company currant annual finance charges to %.
. Negotiate and establish better finance banking facilities.
. Establish a process and procedure to reduce company operation expense by %.
. Develop a plan to maintain company annual profitability growth at %.
. Ensure the submission of the company annual audited financial statement by the end of January of each year.
. Develop a success plan & training to localize the positions in the finance department.
. Provide full assistance and on job training for the department personals.
. Negotiate and establish better terms & conditions of payment with the company suppliers and subcontractors.
. Reach to absolute precision in recording, posting, and reporting.
. Reduce cost of capital, maintaining proper cash flow and proper utilization of finance.
. Insure the financial health of the organization.
• Proficient in financial analysis.
• Planning and analytical skills.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Financial modeling skills
• Adept at analyzing information
• Problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail
• Strong quantitative skills
• Working knowledge of GAAP principles
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Understanding of confidentiality
• Decision making skills
• Adaptive to changes in organization and work environment.
• Possess strong leadership skills to deal with diverse teams.
• Ability to take initiatives within a very dynamic environment.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and good analytical skills.
• leadership and communication skills.
• Must be Bi-lingual (Arabic + English).