Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “Category Manager”
Job Timings: Monday –Friday : AM-7: PM)
We are looking for a Category Manager to manage a group or category of products for our company. You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
An excellent category manager must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category managers.
The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
• Connect with Local Distributors and Suppliers.
• Manage Categories/Attributes Sets/Attributes.
• Update Featured products.
• Manage all data entry specialists and make sure they are all occupied with product entry.
• Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
• Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands.
• Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility.
• Devise long-term development strategies for product categories.
• Computer and Consumer Electronics Product Knowledge (Tech Savvy, Quick Learner).
• Excellent English writings skills.
• Proven experience as category manager or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
tejar.pk is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Category Manager in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree, (business administration preferred) qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require english language, communication, experienced mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 40k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Tejar.pk is an e-commerce company that has been operating in Pakistan since 2015. Our aim is to offer impeccable services to our customers by providing them genuine international brands that are not easily accessible in the local market. We are continuously working towards the betterment of our company and offer explicit prices that are reasonable for our customers. Our stance is to offer a transparent medium to our customers that they are able to trust and get services that are effective and efficient. What makes us different from other e-commerce businesses is that we work on the basis of customer satisfaction. We engage in no unethical attributes and employ people that prioritize customer apprehensions.