- Operate motion picture or television camera as you record scenes for motion pictures, advertising or television broadcasts.
- Know and apply the technical aspects of lenses, film, filters, light and camera settings to each shot to ensure the director gets the effect he or she wants.
- Adjust printers, camera controls, and any related equipment to find the right lighting, exposure and focus.
- Arrange studio sets to best suit the settings on the camera, and control the lighting equipment, film stock, audio and cameras to get the result the director desires from the film.
- Maintain, clean and test all broadcasting equipment and cameras to ensure every tool is in good working order each day before filming starts.
- Watch filming sets closely to determine if problems are present in regards to camera angles and lighting and notify the director about issues before filming starts.
- Remain updated on new technology and current industry trends to ensure you bring the latest methods to the job.
Infinite Mind Power is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Camera Operator in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require motion, television, camera, advertising, technical, film, filters, director, printers, equipment, lighting, focus, studio, control, stock, audio, broadcasting, order, technology, current, industry, methods mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Infinite Mind Power
Infinite Mind Power is a training / coaching company dealing with cooperate training, self-development, relationship management and parenting.