A well reputed organization required the services of:
Graduate, along with 3 year experience preferable a person who has hand and worked on renown devices.
3. Liaising closely with other medical professionals, such as Bio Medical Engineer, Biomedical Forms and with end-users
4. Discussing and solving problems with manufacturing, quality, purchasing and marketing departments.
5. Arranging clinical trials of medical products to ensure that product is ok or fixed after repair.
6. Meeting with senior staff or other managers to exchange findings.
7. Keeping up to date with new developments in the field nationwide.
8. Making PO, Service Report of all activity find during repair after the fixing.
9. Try to fix machine issues within time & inform sales team & Customer if data been given.
10. Make sure the all equipment is clinically placed at right location as per safety measure provided by the Medical Industry.
11. Daily, weekly & Monthly Reporting to management & forecasting future improvement procedures
12. Meet Sales Target, visit to various hospitals and end user clients.
Contact only if you meet above said requirements.
Email Your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Medical (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bio MedicalCum Sales Engineer in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require hospital, organization, liaising, medical, biomedical, forms, marketing, clinical, product, senior, staff, exchange, field, service, repair, machine, time, inform, sales, team, customer, data, make, equipment, safety, reporting, management, forecasting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.