Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Azure Cloud Engineer to collaborate with our software engineers, QA Analysts, and other IT team members to manage our infrastructure. He/she will implement and enhance the automated release process by which our Azure offering software flows from our developers to our customers. Azure Cloud Engineer can merge the barriers surrounding our software development, our testing, and our operations teams. He/she will define our next generation CI/CD process and supporting test automation framework in the Microsoft cloud as part of the build engineering team. He/she will work with our development team to design and implement innovative solutions and improve the development, deployment and management of our product. He should be responsible in deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
- + full life-cycle experience in developing and improving software configuration management standards, practices and procedures
- Extensive expertise in Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS) / Azure DevOps workflows and pipelines
- Experience .Net framework, OOPS & REST/SOAP development experience is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in using various tools to orchestrate solutions with a focus on Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in using test automation tools and/or writing automated test scripts using Selenium or other automated testing frameworks is desired
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Develop and improve Continuous Integration and Application Lifecycle Management processes.
- Work between various teams within the Development and IT departments.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Azure Cloud Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require azure, cloud engineer, software, infrastructure, release, process, software development, testing, operations, generation, automation framework, microsoft, cloud, part, build, engineering, development, design, innovative, solutions, deployment, management, product, production, customer, software configuration management, standards, procedures, visual studio, server, vsts, devops, framework, oops, tools, focus, google, automation tools, writing, test scripts, selenium, current, technology, collaboration, project, execution, hardware, continuous integration, application lifecycle management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 120k to 200k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.