Salary: 60,000-75,000 negotiable
Education: BSIT - MSIT
Execution: MCSE or relevant certification will be plus point.
Experience: 7-8 years’ experience
- Installing new softwares,
- Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer work stations etc),
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords,
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet
- Installing anti-virus protection,
- Fixing network faults,
- Technical support for people using the network,
- Training staff on new systems,
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use,
- Planning future improvements,
- Suggesting IT solutions to business problems,
- Ensuring of meeting the international IT standards,
- Windows and Linux Experience.
- Domain Setup and configurations,
- Network configuration and setup.
- Configuration of Wi-Fi device and VPN,
- Camera configurations (CCTV management),
AUJ Group (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Manager IT & Networks in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors/masters in it qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require male, mcse, hardware, computer, setting, overseeing, security, internet, technical, support, people, training, staff, monitoring, planning, solutions, business, international, windows, linux, domain, setup, configuration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.