Full Job Description
We are looking Female Administrative Assistant to support our Construction Management team. The AA will be responsible for the day-to-day organization, managing, and delivering of information within the department. Help the department stay focused and complete tasks that allow them to direct their efforts on more advanced responsibilities. Act as a liaison between departments for distribution of key information.
• Working directly with the manager preparing and following up on contracts/estimates, sales, marketing, advertising, and social media management efforts.
• Schedule customer estimates and jobs ensuring all parties are well informed and available
• Answer incoming calls & e-mails; addressing customer needs directly and/or referring calls to the appropriate manager.
• Work with field staff to collect daily time sheets and ensure they are completed with accuracy.
• Other misc. admin duties/projects as assigned
• Education BBA/B.Com/B.Sc
• At least fresh to years of experience in an executive or Female Admin. Assistant role; construction/landscape industry highly preferred!
• Experience with business social media mgmt., marketing, and/or sales assistance a huge plus
• Computer literacy a must; ability to understand and use Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to learn new software quickly and take initiative with limited supervision
• Strong work ethic (reliable), organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Customer service and has a professional phone demeanor