Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd is looking for an experienced and energetic Accounts & Compliance Analyst to assist in managing financial affairs of the company’s Pakistan subsidiary as well as US entity. He/she will manage and maintain accounting and compliance records for all loans and corporate transactions, ensure accuracy of records entered, prepare periodic financial reports for management and external auditors. He/she will manage the company’s accounts payable and accounts receivables, provide Data and Information required by management, protect corporate assets and manage risk and liabilities insurance coverage, interface with external auditors and tax preparers, prepare and file government reports in Pakistan and USA. He/she will manage HR financial functions such as salaries, employee benefits, etc.
- Minimum five year experience in handling corporate accounts, preparation of financial statements, and government reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in accounting or finance is required. Candidates with MBA in finance or accounting will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting software is required.
- Extensive expertise in payroll processing, taxation, and vendor management.
- Extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Must speak English with a US or polished neutral accent.
- Must have strong computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs. Candidates must have solid math and problem solving skills.
- Must possess “customer first” attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and well a maintained list of various vendors related to office administration
- Ability to do multitask, stay organized and work well under pressure
- Experience in identifying and resolving office related issues in a manner effective manner.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accounts & Compliance Analyst in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require compliance analyst, accounting, compliance, loans, corporate, transactions, management, accounts payable, data, risk, liabilities, insurance, employee benefits, handling, preparation, financial statements, reporting, business, administration, finance, accounting software, payroll processing, taxation, vendor management, verbal, written communication, english language, english, accent, computer skills, word processing, solid mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.
Muhammad Danish khan