Job Location: Phase , Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
- Preparation of Invoices.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables' data.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve Customers’ PO's issues.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection
- Regulations Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating accounting software (Quick book or other ER software)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration .
- Experience: - years of experience in the same capacity.
Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant Receivable in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business administration . qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require preparation, transactions, posting, recording, data, deposits, accounts receivable, ledger, payments, basic, accounting, credit, regulations, post, operating, accounting software, software, finance, business, administration, capacity mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Xad Communication UK Started in Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).