Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd requires a talented energetic and self-motivated individual to fill the following Accountant Position in our Lahore Office. Experience in Shipping & Freight Forwarding Company will have added advantage.
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Input & maintain all A/R & A/P data in the CRM / Accounting Software NetSuite.
- Maintaining accounts related files and records.
- Escalate all payments amounts and records.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Check writing
- Updating Vendors invoices & Freight receipts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related (essential).
- Minimum year of relevant work experience. ACCA profiles with relevant experience will be highly preferred.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba (finance), mba (finance), acca qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require accountant, office, shipping, freight forwarding, balance, accounts payable, receivable, basic, filing, data entry, processing, mail, data, accounting software, netsuite, payments, procedures, check, writing, freight, accounting, sound, financial reporting, analytical, pressure, part, public mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.