The role of Wordpress and PHP Developer in BuildThis requires persistence, collaboration, initiative, and a deep understanding of development. As an agency, we work with many clients in many industries; Adaptability and interest in continuous learning and development is crucial for this role.
This is what we are looking for
Basic understanding of Laravel, or equivalent framework, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with Project Managers and other Designers / Developers within Project Teams.
Here's what to do
• Code, test, debug, and implement application system upgrades, enhancements, and system integrations.
• Complete the work required for client projects from onboarding to completion on time and within estimated hours.
This includes, but is not limited to: detecting and evaluating the job needs / demands of the project / client, usability and understanding the audience and their suggestions, participation in the complete software development cycle: design support for planning for development and implementation, writing safe and clean code for web applications, and code Document, concepts, business logic and logistics, and implement measures to ensure mobile responsiveness and quality assurance across browsers and common devices.
• Manage server optimization for BuildThis Maintenance clients.
• Work with third-party suppliers to obtain technical support to solve complex problems
• Pay attention to software and web / language / frameworks development trends and provide any ideas or recommendations to BuildThis leadership team for potential new opportunities.
• Work with Build This leadership team to establish development management standards. Next, ensure that these criteria are met for documentation and coding in the application development section.
Job Timing: AM to PM
Salary: Depends on your Performance