The role of Wordpress and PHP Developer in Build. This requires persistence, collaboration, initiative, and a deep understanding of development. As an agency, we work with many clients in many industries; Adaptability and interest in continuous learning and development is crucial for this role.
This is what we are looking for
Basic understanding of Laravel, or equivalent framework, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with Project Managers and other Designers / Developers within Project Teams.
Here's what to do
• Code, test, debug, and implement application system upgrades, enhancements, and system integrations.
• Complete the work required for client projects from onboarding to completion on time and within estimated hours.
This includes, but is not limited to: discovering and evaluating the job needs / requirements of the project / client, usability and understanding the audience and their suggestions, participation in the full software development cycle: design support for planning for development and implementation, writing safe and clean code for web applications, and code document , Concepts, business logic and logistics, and implementation of procedures to ensure mobile responsiveness and quality assurance across common browsers and devices.
• Manage server optimization for BuildThis Maintenance clients.
• Work with third-party suppliers to obtain technical support to solve complex problems
• Pay attention to software and web / language / frameworks development trends and provide any ideas or recommendations to BuildThis leadership team for potential new opportunities.
• Work with building this leadership team to set standards for management development. Next, make sure these criteria are met for documentation and coding in the app development section.
Opening hours: From AM to PM
Salary: It depends on your performance
Send your CV Via WhatsApp: zero three zero six one six zero eight zero two four