- A very diverse skillset in user experience, wireframing, prototyping and interpreting data and feedback
- Minimum years of UX experience working with product management & software development for digital products, preferably FinTech products
- Extensive experience in design thinking, user research, customer journeys, personas, conceptualization, prototyping, visual design, communication, and handling UX projects
- Extensive working knowledge of standard UX design and research tools i.e. InVision, InDesign, UXPin, Justinmind, Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of best practices, design patterns, front end and backend, optimization and performance analysis
- Previous experience working as a UX researcher would e preferred
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of adaptive, responsive design and trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with both tech/non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable institute (Masters is plus)
Talent Acquisition Specialist is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of UX Head in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 7 years of experience. The position require front end, backend, optimization, performance analysis, researcher, solutions, verbal, written communication, institute mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Talent Acquisition Specialist
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT-enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.