- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 1 Year
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant Bachelor degree will also be considered
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award-winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements knowledge.
- Strong Visual Design Skills, being able to create aesthetically pleasing interfaces.
- Prepare low details wireframe for the idea and translate the approved idea into high-definition design drafts
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Test graphics across various media and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum years of relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge of design and collaboration tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma and Illustrator
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in web, mobile UI design and corporate identities.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS , Java script
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of UI-UX Deisgner in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in computer science or relevant bachelor degree will also be considered qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require shipping, logistics, tanzania, reach, ux designer, expert, design, tools, development, languages, product, base, part, organization, product branding, visual design, interfaces, navigation, digital, testing, banners, page, target, marketing, internal, user, graphics, media, final, application, scalability, backend, standards, typography, computer science, field, collaboration, photoshop, adobe, illustrator, portfolio, mobile, corporate, java, written communication, public, holidays mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Sharqi Pakistan Pvt Ltd
Al Sharqi Shipping is an award winning logistics company with more than two decades of experience in the moving and delivering of goods. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple.