We are the one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We're proud of our . rating on from our employees. We are hiring a talented Training Manager professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, It is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to It
- Experience analyzing company needs, lesson planning, development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge teaching theory for creating effective creating instructional materials
- Bachelor's degree in Education or Human Resources field is preferred
- Instructional experience in a group business setting
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Experience developing yearly training plans and materials for all departments throughout the company
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Organize meetings with management before preparing course materials to ensure a detailed understanding of training subjects and processes
- Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Collect information from senior management and other departments regarding how well employees retain information and use the concepts learned in training courses
- Administer tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies
- Create printed and instructional materials to be distributed during training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Conduct regular meetings with senior management to identify subjects be addressed or areas in need of additional instruction
- Create internal marketing materials to be distributed throughout the company to announce training programs and details
- Contact to the given number for more info.
The Groomers Institute is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Training Manager in the field of Education in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require hiring, training manager, professional, team, planning, development, implementation, teaching, education, group, business, setting, microsoft, standards, customer service, training, management, research mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 30k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Groomers Institute
Our mission is to eradicate unemployment from all levels by providing special training to candidates and polishing their interpersonal skills to ensure progress of organization.