GE Solucions is currently looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist, We’re seeking for a Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
- Manage the overall hiring strategy of the organization to hire diverse and qualified candidates.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant Job Criteria using computer databases, networking, internet sources, cold calls, and referrals.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates, completing references, and negotiating compensation.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to uncover both active and passive talent through the website and social media platforms.
- Proactively build the pipeline while identifying potential candidates by implementing strategies, such as employer branding.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Create Job Descriptions and Interview questions that reflect the requirement for each position.
- At least months of experience as a technical recruiter preferably in the IT industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR or any other relevant field.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will enhance internal communication and managing coordination with candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to negotiate and close recruitment needs.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Leave encashment, Annual Leave
- Learning & Career Growth
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday
- Location: PECHS, Block , Karachi
GE-Solucions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Talent Acquisition Specialist in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require area, rating, professional, part, onboarding, interpersonal skills, development, implementation, metrics, software, connect, reach, marketing, branding, management, methods, events, feedback, building, support, talent acquisition specialist, specialist, source, hiring, strategy, organization, computer, networking, internet, cold, calls, recruitment, sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates, compensation, creative, talent, website, social media, platforms, build, pipeline, employer branding, staffing, technical recruiter, industry, field, environment, communication skills, internal communication, coordination, strong interpersonal skills, market, benefits, health insurance, leave, office mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.