The Station Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Station Supervisor in his daily EMS operations that are consistent with the policies and procedures laid down by the Company.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
Human Resources Management
• Ensures attendance and coverage for all staff absences.
• Implements all Human Resources Policies and Disciplinary Procedures
• Prepares daily status report of ambulances (ALS/BLS), key points, off-road vehicles
• Responsible for coordinating and corresponding via wireless communication with ambulances near the station and dispatching them in case C&C cannot directly correspond with the ambulances
• Responsible for Ambulance refuelling
• Inspects at least ambulances in full detail on a daily basis
• Performs at least ambulance duty per month as an EMT
• Tallies invoices and ensures it reconciles with data entry
• Transfers patient data entry from patient response forms into an electronic form
• Develops reports on RTA/First aid cases on a daily basis
• Ensures management of medicines and store inventory
• Receives and counter-signs all Response Forms and Handing- taking over forms from previous shift Resolves all deficiencies/faults or forward them to line management, ensuring all forms are adequately filed.
• Highlights and reports all issues/problems on a daily basis related to Ambulances and Station during his shift hours to the Station Supervisor. This has to be in the form of a document or email.
• Responsible for all balances and closes petty cash on a daily basis
• Deposits cash in bank once a day
• Be proficient in MS Office
• Be certified in First Aid
• Be proficient in ambulance equipment usage and troubleshooting
• Strong analytic and reporting skills
• Has excellent problem solving & communication skills
• Should be mentally organized and have the ability for multi-tasking.
• Demonstrates the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Has adequate knowledge about the processes involved Has experience of ambulance duty as an EMT
• Strong beneficiary/customer focus
• Has Team building capacity