- Work with development leads to design, develop, and document software features
- Help drive rigor in the design and development process
- Produce high-level and detailed design documentation
- Undertake technical research including evaluation of new software, tools and techniques
- Maintain a working knowledge of web development tools and frameworks used
- Ensure compliance with coding standards and code design patterns
- Estimate development work effort
- Hands-on application development thorough unit and integration testing of all code developed
- Perform regular code reviews to ensure the high quality of code delivered
- Mentoring Junior Developers
- Maintain existing system / technical documentation and create new content where applicable
- Advance knowledge of Java/J EE
- Strong working knowledge and experience on the spring framework across different modules
- Strong experience on Java /J EE design patterns
- Strong database design and programming skills (JDBC, SQL)
- Strong knowledge of XML related standards and technologies
- Strong experience using web based technologies to build products involving creating workflows similar to Microsoft Visio etc. or BPM based products
- Knowledge of performance issues in relation to both Java and database design
- Java/J EE frameworks like – Spring (Core, ORM, MVC, Security, Integration), Spring Boot etc
- Backend technologies – Core java, J EE, Web services, JMX, JAXB, EJB
- JSON, XML, XSLT, JMS etc
- Data integration / ORM frameworks like JPA etc
- Databases like – SQL SERVER, Oracle, DB
- Profiling Java/J EE applications using– Visual VM, JMX etc
- Testing Tools – JUnit, JMock etc
- Development Tools – Eclipse/Intellij IDE
- Code Repository – SVN / BitBucket
- Build Tools – Ant, Maven
- Continuous Integration – Teamcity
- Project and Defect Management Tool – Jira
- Application server – Jboss +
- JDK – Java . +
- - years’ experience developing Java/JEE commercial enterprise applications with strong back end experience
- At least years of experience in enterprise software application development
- Proven experience with development, configuration and deployment to the J EE application server e.g. JBOSS
- Proven experience managing interdependent tasks
- System design and architectural experience
- Experience working with Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies
- Proven practical experience with test driven development or behavior driven development
- Experience developing for large scale real-time x systems
- Proven ability in performing code reviews
- Extensive experience in providing estimates
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to review key processes to achieve continuous improvement and the innovation of products and services.
- Ability to predict or detect problems in the area of responsibility.
- Ability to generate new/innovative but effective solutions to problems.
- Interpersonal and Teamwork
- Ability to work productively with other staff.
- Ability to maintain particular sensitivity and tact when dealing with external parties/customers.
- Ability to write in a structured and logical way.
- Ability to comprehend and synthesize written material from many sources promptly.
- Ability to communicate effectively when speaking with individuals and groups.
- Ability to negotiate solutions with parties outside one's department.
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related study.
- Java/J EE certifications are desirable.
Telic Solutions Inc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sr. Java Developer Backend (Remote) Salary range up to 100K$ in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have university degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related study. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require java, j2ee, core java, spring boot, orm, mvc, json, junit, xml, jms, sql, maven, ant, jboss, jira mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30 to 50 (USD) per hour depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Telic Solutions Inc
We understand the value of regular collaboration with our clients and always work hand in hand with you to develop better products and services that deliver successful results. We never compromise on the quality of the final product and make sure that your idea is manifested in reality exactly as you have envisioned it.
SHE MEANS WORK
Pixle Digtal Agency