Client company is looking for Front End Developer (Angular)
- Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
- Develop web user interfaces using Angular or above framework.
- Write tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS.
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Coordinate with back-end developers in development of RESTful APIs. • Work in agile SCRUM test driven development model.
- Passionate about engineering principles like test driven development, clean code and continuous delivery.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high quality code
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stack
- Seven or more years of experience in software engineering
- Advanced level Angular or higher experience
- Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front end development languages
- CSS and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Strong CS Fundamentals.
- Experience with one backend programming language
- A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and inte-grating your ideas with theirs
- You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can't wait to learn more.
- HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE
- PROVIDENT FUND
- ANNUAL BONUS SALARY