SigmaTec Solutions (Pvt.) Ltd. is urgently looking for potential candidates for the position of “Software Quality Assurance Engineer”. The candidate must have bachelor degree in computer science with - years of relevant experience along with following technical skills:
• Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, testing techniques, tools, and processes.
• Understanding of SDLC, Bug life cycle and STLC.
• Ability to review requirements and functional specifications with quality in view.
• Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of product.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Liaise with team members (e.g. developers and product managers) and stakeholders to identify system requirements, gather details on reported issues, and preview new features.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Good Technical Documentation Skills.
• Ability to work within the team & can work independently.
Sigma Tec Solutions Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Software Quality Assurance Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs in computer science qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require software quality assurance, testing, sdlc, bug life cycle, stlc, regression testing, analytical skills, technical documentation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Sigma Tec Solutions Pvt Ltd
t SigmaTec we believe that effective software solution-building is not only about technical development skills and business knowledge. Most importantly, it is about Product Development expertise - that is - understanding the user and the user’s requirements, and this is what we excel at. We understand what the user wants and build solutions that users can easily accept, adopt and use.