• Write clean , well designed code.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• You should be comfortable working with a Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) environment and must be able to clearly understand requirements and ask questions to obtain clarity when in doubt.
System Generated Description
IMEP Health is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Software Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor s degree in computer science qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require Software Engineer, Customer Platform mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 100kper month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About IMEP Health
Our goal at IMEP Health is to become the global healthcare leader in remote presence technology. We believe that this technology can and will improve the way healthcare is delivered across the world.