The SEO Specialist responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Responsible for constant optimization and improvement of organic search rankings, domain and page authority and trust.
- Create SEO strategy to achieve top keyword rankings and organic traffic for the websites.
- Complete keyword research, writing SEO friendly and rich content.
- Complete advanced on-page and technical SEO.
- Complete off-page SEO with quality link earning, and other off-page SEO best practices.
- Day to day SEO monitoring with various ranking tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahref, MOZ. etc
- Create weekly/monthly SEO reports and communicate to the wider marketing and management teams.
- Build/run a quality back-linking project.
- Understand all aspects of SEO including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and content SEO optimization.
- Experience working on SEO projects for high traffic sites.
- Capable of analyzing the current SEO situation correctly providing creative and effective solutions to improve the results.
- Keep up to date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree from HEC recognized university in a relevant field
- Preferred - years of working experience in the relevant field
- Preferred Google Analytics and Adwords Certified. (not must)
- Must be handy with SEO Tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz etc.
En Route Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SEO Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require trust, project, development, field, seo specialist, verbal, written communication, optimization, domain, page, strategy, keyword research, writing, technical, quality, monitoring, tools, google, console, google analytics, marketing, management, content, current, providing, creative, solutions, search engine, social media, internet marketing, industry, university, adwords, certified mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About En Route Technologies
En Route Technologies power by Tramigo Finland a multinational company with our headquarters and home in Finland. Our sales, support and R&D offices are located in our main markets. We are pioneers and brand builders; a team of highly innovative and persistent entrepreneurs aiming to change the tracking industry and create the first global consumer brand in the tracking product and telematics business. To achieve our goal, we create the best hardware and software solutions which consumers experience as easy to use, high value for money, reliable and intelligent.