We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks primarily GOOGLE.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Sehrish Jafar (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SEO Specialist in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Lahore, Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require seo expert, search engine optimization, marketing, activities, content, strategy, link building, major, google, data, order, campaigns, website, analytics, expenses, search engine marketing, keyword research, research, advertising, development, editorial, content creation, programming, architecture, target, solid, performance, online, customer acquisition, tools, google analytics, search engine, algorithms mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.