We’re Hiring ¬¬–– SEO Assistants, Islamabad
We’re on the hunt for an SEO Assistant for the Islamabad office of Basecamp Data Solutions. We’re working with diverse clientele and expanding our team to add people that have a thirst to learn and want to excel in the paid media domain of digital marketing.
Professional Skills & Qualifications (Required)
● - years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
● Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
● Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
● Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
● Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
● Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
● AdWords / Bing Certification a plus
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
● Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
● Communicate regularly with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
● Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals and expectations.
Send your updated resume to:
BaseCamp Data Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of SEO Assistant in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require search engine marketing (sem), and search engine optimization (seo), analytics, reporting, communication skills, google, wordtracker, keyword discovery, google-adwords, bing certification mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.
About BaseCamp Data Solutions
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management.