We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our team. As an SEO Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting keyword research, optimizing website content, analyzing website traffic, and developing strategies to improve our website's search engine rankings.
• Conduct keyword research to identify high-traffic, low-competition keywords that can be targeted for optimization
• Optimize website content, including web pages, blog posts, and other digital assets, for search engines
• Monitor and analyze website traffic and search engine rankings using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Develop and implement strategies to improve website traffic and search engine rankings
• Work closely with the content team to ensure that new content is optimized for search engines
• Conduct regular website audits to identify areas for improvement
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Salary: Market Competitive
Internships and Jobs are available on the basis of experience.
If you are passionate about SEO and have a track record of success in improving search engine rankings, we encourage you to apply for this at