Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd is urgently looking for an experienced and energetic Senior SQA Automation Engineer to join our SQA team in providing a reliable, consistent, and positive end-user experience by developing a testing framework. He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing fixes and improvements while working with QA & software development to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process. He/she should have expertise developing effective and efficient methods, maintaining documentation throughout the QA process and should communicate with development teams while conducting quality assurance testing. He/she will help to develop a bug free product to improve experience of our customers. He/she will inject testing into earlier stages of the software development process to develop a beautiful product.
- Minimum years of experience in software quality assurance testing, automation and integration.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Master is plus)
- In-depth experience in developing & maintaining automation frameworks using Selenium in C#.
- Possess the latest knowledge in creating & defining QA standards and methodologies.
- Good knowledge about .Net Framework & AWS Cloud along with different testing tools
- Expertise in writing testing software that is maintainable & efficient
- Extensive experience in development, deployment and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing.
- Consult and assist the QA team in establishing QA processes and procedures.
- Create, maintain, manage and enforce test plan, test cases and execution.
- Drives execution and scripts development to plan and support user driven tests.
- Play an active role in software testing and test new and updated systems for bugs and other issues.
- A creative, innovative thinker & a good team player who can share responsibilities.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior SQA Automation Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require senior, automation engineer, providing, testing, framework, software development, process, methods, documentation, development, quality assurance, product, software quality assurance, automation, integration, computer science, master, selenium, standards, cloud, testing tools, writing, software, deployment, procedures, software testing, test cases, execution, drives, scripts, support, user, creative, innovative, team player mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.