We are looking for someone who wants to grow and thrive to succeed. Candidate with the next skills and knowledge.
- Take the lead to set digital strategy for clients that will best help them improve their online visibility and meet goals
- Analyze strategy opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Determine digital channels to be leveraged and formulate tactics that align with current trends and client goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Track, measure and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify recommendations and opportunities for improvement
- Interpret and present data to Clients, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- Provide level of effort and time estimates for project deliverables to assist account service team
- Assist in the management of client expectations throughout project lifecycle
- Assist in client presentations to identify key strategic challenges, define digital needs and provide strategic solutions
- Mentor team members (and clients). Proactively keeps abreast of industry trends and communicates briefs to the broader team
- Take ownership of and ensure that all work is created according to our own high standards and the standards of each one of our clients
- Assess clients’ and prospects’ websites
- Work with team to ensure strategy across channels is in sync
- Three+ years of digital marketing experience
- Ability to energize and inspire internal teams about the importance of digital opportunities
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX, SEO, paid media and inbound marketing.
- Show proven skills in identifying digital opportunities
- Experience defining content KPIs and measurement
- Deep understanding of how digital content moves through today’s media landscape and define relevant and impactful strategies
- Experienced in SEO knowledge and Digital Marketing savvy
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
Candidates should have experience in following:
- Search Engine Marketing
- WordPress knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Majestic SEO
- Keyword Planner
- Keyword research
- E commerce SEO
- Back link Analysis
- Content Optimization
- SEO Audits
- Local SEO
Lounge Media (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior SEO Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require digital marketing, inbound marketing, search engine marketing, wordpress, google analytics, keyword research, analysis, content optimization mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 0 to 0 (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.