As the Senior Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company growth, bidding, reaching prospective clients, negotiating and closing deals. You have a team of Sales reporting to you.
● You have the experience of using bidding platforms like Upwork, Freelancer.com to hit the clients.
● You have the knowledge and basic understanding of IT technologies.
● You will reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals.
● You will filter out high potential deals by analyzing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials, and internal priorities.
● You will be responsible for designing the best negotiating strategies by considering all the risks and rewards, and keeping in mind the counter-parties preferences & goals.
● You will lead the negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from the company for the deal you have closed.
● You will constantly keep enhancing your business development techniques, and help in upgrading the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational programs.
● Being the face of the organization, you will also help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
● At least - years’ experience of working with an IT company.
● Basic understanding of computer languages and technologies.
● Proven sales record.
The Advantech is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Sales & Marketing Manager in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba, mba qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require senior, sales, reporting, bidding, business, smm, marketing, bd mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Advantech
Theadvantech is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations a few decades ago and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them. We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.