We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer having - Year experience in Automation
testing for our Islamabad office.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
• Core Java . and above – minimum years coding experience.
• Strong background in software testing where you have been responsible for developing and
executing Test Plans for backend Production systems ( years +)
• Strong skills in enterprise Java automated testing approaches and execution in unit,
component, integration and regression domains using TDD, BDD, and DDD methodologies
where appropriate (Tooling experience including JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG, Mockito,
Powermock, Silk Test or similar)
• CI/CD test automation experience with Jenkins pipelines and YAML (configuration as code)
• Deep knowledge of Application Security best practices and vulnerability testing
• Familiarity with component, integration and end-to-end testing and mocking of Microservices
in an AWS cloud infrastructure (eg. via localstack)
• SQL query skills in RDBMS and NOSQL DB technologies – (MySql, DB , Oracle, MS SQL Server,
DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.)
• Experience with any Enterprise Messaging Platform (IBM MQ, Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ,
Apache Kafka etc.)
• Familiarity with testing RESTful APIs with appropriate tooling (Postman, SoapUI etc.)
• Excellent communications skills
• Experience with performance and load testing via JMeter, Tsung, The Grinder or similar
• Release Management and Analysis skills
• Reporting to the Test or Development Lead whilst you work to help guide and develop the
Quality Assurance capabilities within the team.
• Playing a key role in the development of the QA strategy, testing processes, and use of
software testing tools to ensure that only high-quality software is released into production.
• Document and track defects, and report various quality metrics
• Write clean, well-structured, maintainable code with appropriate test and documentation
ensuring that business requirements and NFRs are met.
• Liaise with business users, designers and other team members to analyze and review test
• Support and improve internal best practices in the testing domain.
• Show initiative and proactively contribute to the introduction of modern methodologies,
appropriate tools and processes to support testing activities within the testing team.
• Ensure all assigned activities are completed in a timely manner.
• Communicate progress whilst attending stand-up meetings and perform regular updates to
assigned issues and stories in Jira to support management teams’ tracking of progress.
• Assist with RCA, performance tuning and troubleshooting of complex application interactions
in all application environments with other team members when required.
• Assist the development team respond to nd and rd level support requests when required.
Interested candidates, can share resumes at
Market competitive salary plus benefits will be given to suitable candidates.
Note: Please do mention position title in the subject line